Turn your obsolete inventory and scrap into a stream of revenue.
We purchase all types and forms of material.
We excel at recycling materials that have been challenging to recycle. The more information you provide about the material you want to recycle, the better we will be able to serve you.
Here are some of the materials we purchase on a regular basis:
- Thermoplastic Vulcanizate (TPV), Santoprene, in any form, durometer, quantity and color.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), in any form and quantity, natural color, 90A – 98A/50 – 55D durometer.
- HDPE (High density polyethylene) injection grade scrap or regrind, any color. Structural foams pallets, dunnage trays, crates, etc.
- PE or PP Color Concentrate. We purchase odd lots of color concentrate. Let us know what you have. We specialize in purchasing small lots of bright colors: yellow, red, green, blue, etc. (Usually the most difficult colors to sell are the colors we want to buy).
- Polypropylene (PP), in any form, quantity and color, homo or copolymer.
- Polyethylene (All types of PE: HD, LD, LLD, HMW), in any form, quantity and color.
LDPE/LLDPE natural regrind or pellet, 2-3 melt, up to 40,000 pounds for extrusion. This material cannot have SLIP.
- ABS regrind to go black, minimum 3 izod, any melt.
- Medium or high impact PS regrind to go black, 1.5 minimum izod, any melt.
- Any Engineering Grade Resins, in any form, quantity and color.